Children Among 13 Palestinians Killed in Gaza as Israeli Attacks Continue Despite Truce

Sat Nov 29 2025
icon-facebook icon-twitter icon-whatsapp

GAZA CITY, Palestine: Despite the US-brokered ceasefire agreement and ongoing negotiations, Israeli forces continued brutal attacks across Gaza and the occupied West Bank.

According to Arab media, 13 Palestinians, including two children, were killed in recent Israeli attacks in Gaza. In Bani Suhaila, two Palestinian children died after an Israeli drone strike, Arab media reported.

Eyewitnesses reported that bombs were dropped near a school, fatally wounding two brothers. In Qara town, Israeli shelling injured three Palestinians.

Reports indicate a new wave of airstrikes by the Israeli Air Force targeted the Tuffah neighbourhood in Gaza City, as well as eastern areas of Khan Younis and Rafah.

Heavy Israeli attack continued in southern Gaza despite the ceasefire, and the blocked aid routes have caused severe shortages of medicine in hospitals.

Arab media reported that civilians are continuously forced to relocate in search of shelters, while international organisations have expressed deep concern over the worsening humanitarian situation in Gaza.

The two boys were taken to the Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Younis with critical injuries, where they were later pronounced dead, medical sources said, as cited by Al Jazeera.

The area targeted by the Israeli attack lies beyond the so-called Yellow Line marking the Israeli forces’ redeployment boundary agreed under the ceasefire agreement, which took effect on October 10, sources, cited by Al Jazeera, said.

Earlier on Saturday, the Israeli military launched ground, naval, and air attacks on several parts of Gaza.

Medical sources reported that three Palestinians were injured as a result of Israeli artillery and air bombardment in the town of al-Qarara, northeast of Khan Younis.

Israeli aircraft also launched raids in the Tuffah neighbourhood, in the east of Gaza City, on Saturday morning. Additionally, attacks hit the eastern areas of Rafah city in southern Gaza.

The attacks come a day after Nasser Medical Complex announced the killing of a Palestinian by Israeli drone fire beyond the Yellow Line in the town of Bani Suheila.

Israel has killed nearly 70,000 people, mostly women and children, and injured more than 170,000 in attacks on Gaza since October 2023.

It has repeatedly breached October’s truce agreement as Hamas calls on the international community to pressure Israel to abide by it.

icon-facebook icon-twitter icon-whatsapp